Tuesday, September 18, 2012

All about Hepatitis Disease

Hepatitis A / Hepatitis B / All about Hepatitis / Symptoms of Hepatitis / How to cure Hepatitis / Hepa A / Hepa B and C
Hepatitis is swelling and inflammation of the liver. It is not a condition, but is often used to refer to a viral infection of the liver.

There are a lot of people infected by this kind of virus as I join a forum site which there are a lot of people interacted to the thread about Hepatitis and there are a lot of information on where do they get this kind of virus. I read about the causes, symptoms and other information about this virus so I like to share this information to others to help people understand about this disease or virus.

Here are the causes, incidence, and risk factors of Hepatitis:

Hepatitis can be caused by Immune cells in the body attacking the liver and causing autoimmune hepatitis, Infections from viruses (such as hepatitis A, B, or C), bacteria, or parasites, Liver damage from alcohol, poisonous mushrooms, or other poisons, Medications, such as an overdose of acetaminophen, which can be deadly.

Liver disease can also be caused by inherited disorders such as cystic fibrosis or hemochromatosis, a condition that involves having too much iron in your body (the excess iron deposits in the liver).

Symptoms

Hepatitis may start and get better quickly (acute hepatitis), or cause long-term disease (chronic hepatitis). In some instances, it may lead to liver damage, liver failure, or even liver cancer.

How severe hepatitis is depends on many factors, including the cause of the liver damage and any illnesses you have. Hepatitis A, for example, is usually short-term and does not lead to chronic liver problems.

The symptoms of hepatitis are Abdominal pain or distention, Breast development in males, Dark urine and pale or clay-colored stools, Fatigue, Fever, usually low-grade, General itching, Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes), Loss of appetite, Nausea and vomiting and Weight loss.

Hepatitis Treatment

With hepatitis, there is no single medicine. Treatment is specific to its cause, which means that your physician will choose the best therapy for you based on your diagnosis. In the case of viral hepatitis, some viruses do respond to antiviral treatment. In certain acute cases, no drug is needed. Getting the proper treatment is important because the faster your hepatitis is under control, the better your liver will be. Let's look at some of the most common forms of treatment for hepatitis.

-Interferon
-Other Antiviral Drugs
-Liver Transplantation
-New Treatments

Please refer to the site for the explanation of the mentioned treatment above: Click Here

4 comments:

  1. Your post contain very informative tips. Especially spiritual and physical tips. It inspire me a lot. Keep your good work up.

    Myofascial pain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

      Delete
  2. I really appreciated with it, This is fine to read and valuable pro potential, I really bookmark it, pro broaden read. Appreciation pro sharing. I like it.

    Hilleman Laboratories is an international organization strengthened by the presence of global leadership and scientific team. Vaccines manufacturing For more details about development of Vaccine .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete